Why the HACCP is a Challenge
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) is a food safety management system that is designed to identify and control potential hazards in the food production process. While HACCP is a highly effective system for ensuring food safety, it can be a challenge for the QA department for several reasons.
Here are some of the typical situations you might recognize in your current HACCP system:
- Your HACCP teams aren't functioning well - AGAIN
- You need to select the right colleagues for your HACCP teams - AGAIN
- Your Raw Material Risk Assessment isn't functioning well - AGAIN
- Your performed Risk Assessments are not in relation with the project changes- AGAIN
- You are struggling to perform an annual review - AGAIN
- You are facing hurdles implementing your Risk Assessments
- You are facing challenges with your Risk Analysis-system every day
And there might be many other situations in your facility...
... the question is: How functional is your Risk Analysis-system? Is everything working properly? Are you 100% sure you are not heading towards a knock out or a major issue with a customer?
=> Join one of the workshops listed below and start making a difference in your HACCP system in your organization!
What makes this so Unique
Live, Online Workshop HACCP September 11, 2023
This is a 2.5 hours live, online workshop. You will get hands-on tools and downloads to help you to map out your actions in order to effectively upgrade your HACCP Program. Our Live, Online Workshop HACCP Program helps you implement this within 4 weeks!
You have direct access to all the downloads. Go to 'Bundle Includes' to see what is included. The live, online workshop will be recorded. The recording will be cut in smaller pieces and uploaded for you within a few days after the live, online workshop.
All the downloads are to the point, and have practical information for you, which you can apply straight away. During the live, online workshop you will already work with these downloads. Are you facing hurdles? You can ask for help immediately.
You have access to all the downloads and recording of the workshop for 1 year. If during the year, you face hurdles or you have questions, don't worry: help is there for you! You can schedule 3 times, a 30-minute, one-on-one meeting with one of the Coaches of Food Safety Experts. We will be there when YOU need it. All questions you have will be answered during these coaching sessions.
You won't get this much value for a relatively small investment anywhere else!
NEW: We want to make a difference in the world. We do this by donating 1% of our revenue to B1G1, in order to give access to food and water to those who need it most. As a client of Food Safety Experts you help people in need!
How to Implement Efficiently
One of the challenges is implementing the requirements efficiently. How will you implement your HACCP Program in your plant?
Our Live, Online Workshop HACCP helps you implement this within 4 weeks.
During the Workshop you will receive several downloads which you can implement in your organization. We even help you create your own implementation plan. On top of this, we are still available to help you after the workshop: you get 3 times a 30-minute, one-on-one meeting with one of your coaches as part of the deal. That's how committed we are to your success!
Cost Benefit Analysis
If you look for help to improve your HACCP program, you have various options:
1. You can search the internet for hours - this will take you a lot of time and most likely will not get great results.
2. You can hire an expert to work with you, this will cost you a lot of money as experts will easily charge $1000 per day or more.
You can join our Live, Online Workshop for to get a complete step-by-step approach with tools and templates. This way you have all you need at your fingertips and you can start making improvements right away.
HOW to Improve Your HACCP system and get more Happy Colleagues
What is included in the Live, Online Workshop
Required Level: Senior QA-professional / QA-manager / HACCP-leader
Maximum of 5 participants per workshop. Price per person $389. It is very important that all participants have the opportunity to ask their questions. By keeping the group small you get the most out of this workshop
WHAT topics will we cover during this live, online workshop:
- Learn HOW to define the four Important Teams in relation to HACCP. During the workshop you can define your Teams
- Learn HOW to select the right People for each of the four teams. During the workshop you can select your Team members
- Learn HOW to perform a Raw Material Risk Assessment. During the workshop you can start working with the download
- Learn HOW to perform a Risk Assessment in relation to Project Changes. During the workshop you can start with performing a Risk Assessment
- Learn HOW to run Production related HACCP team. During the workshop you can start using your HACCP set of documents
- Learn HOW to perform the annual review by the Food Safety Management team, including Feedback to the three HACCP Teams. During the workshop you can use the download Annual review template
- Learn HOW to perform Your Stakeholder Management in relation to Risk Analysis
As soon as you buy access to this Live, Online Workshop, you have direct access to all the downloads. Go to 'Bundle Includes' to see which downloads are available for you.
You will use the downloads on your computer. You won't share anything with the other participants and the coaches of Food Safety Experts, unless you decide to do so. This is fully confidential.
During the live, online workshop you will already start with filling out the downloads. We know that you need a lot more time to complete all the tasks, but at least you will know how to work with the downloads in detail.
A few days after the live, online workshop we will upload the recording in the portal. It is always possible repeat or review this workshop you have completed in the past. You have access to the recordings 1 year
When you have finished all the steps of the Workshop you can download your certificate
BONUS: HACCP Program is a challenging topic for the QA department. Every situation is unique. Every Company is unique. There is a saying that many roads lead to Rome and the same goes for the HACCP Program. Are you facing a hurdle, or are you having an issue, or would you like to discuss your findings to get more insight in how to proceed? You get three times 30 minutes Private Coaching Sessions with one of the Coaches of Food Safety Experts. You Schedule the Meeting when You Need It!
We donate 1% of our revenue to B1G1. As proof you will receive a certificate and you can see on what B1G1 spend our donation. For more information on B1G1 please visit their website by clicking here.
Let's start with Upgrading Your HACCP-system to a Higher Level!
Live, Online Workshops 2023
This workshop is delivered as a live, online workshop, with hands-on tools and downloads to help you to map out your actions in order to create and implement a High Level of your HACCP-system.
By implementing our road map, you will get more engagement of QA, Research & Development, Purchasing, Marketing, Sales and Production.
People will use your HACCP System when they understand why it is important and agree with the how this needs to be performed in your organization. The HACCP system will be owned by everyone in your organization via the process which we will teach you during the workshop. And you will be seen as an EXPERT in your field.
Reserve your calendar for this live, online workshop on one of these dates:
- February 6, 2023 at 3 pm CET/ 9 am EST/ 11 am ART (English)
- March 13, 2023 at 3 pm CET/ 9 am EST/ 11 am ART (English)
- April 20, at 3 pm CET/ 9 am EST/ 11 am ART (English)
- June 5, at 3 pm CET/ 9 am EST/ 11 am ART (English)
- September 11, at 3 pm CET/ 9 am EST/ 11 am ART (English)
- November 20, at 3 pm CET/ 9 am EST/ 11 am ART (English)
- December 19, at 3 pm CET/ 9 am EST/ 11 am ART (English)
The price for attending the workshop is $389.00 (± €375,-) per person, and it includes one year access to the workshop recording and all the downloads via the Food Safety University.
Do you have a special offer for getting access to this workshop for my entire QA-department?
Yes, we have. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you are looking for and for how many people you would like to have access to the live, online workshop or for a workshop at your location.
I bought access to this live, online workshop, however I didn't receive a welcome email to access the workshop
Often IT-departments block email addresses. Sometimes it is necessary to ask your IT-department to get permission to receive our emails.
When you register for this training you will receive an email of email@example.com.
Please check your spambox to see if you missed this welcome email.
To be sure that you receive our emails add the following email addresses to your address book:firstname.lastname@example.org
I bought access to this live, online workshop. Where can I find the Zoom-link to join the live, online workshop?
When you buy access to this workshop, you will receive a welcome email of email@example.com
In this welcome email you receive your login credentials for this live, online workshop.
You can log in directly to the system and follow the first training part and view all the downloads. Please fill out the questionnaire before we start the workshop.
You can also find the Zoom-link to join the live, online workshop, as you can see at 'Bundle Includes'.
If you have questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I download my certificate?
After following the workshop 100% you can download your certificate via the Food Safety University. You will get a notification after completing the workshop
How can I reset my password?
You can change your Password when you are logged in to the platform by choosing the "My Account" option by clicking on your profile icon. From there you can select "Password" to change your password.
I forgot my password
If you have forgotten your password and are locked out of your account, you can trigger a reset password email right from your site sign in page! On the login page, select Forgot Password. Enter the email address you used to create your site. Click Submit. Check your email inbox for a password reset email with further instructions
I already had access to other courses. How can I access this course I just bought?
You can use your login credentials for the Food Safety University. You will be directed to your Dashboard. Here you can find all of your courses that you bought access to.
Subscribe interest Workshop in ESPAÑOL
Taller en vivo y en línea
Subscribe interest Workshop in Dutch
Alternative Payment Options
If you wish, you can also gain access by transferring the money directly to us. To do so, send an email with your details to email@example.com. We will send you an invoice which you can pay. As soon as you have paid, you will have access.
How To Link Your Bank Account To PayPal
Watch This Video
What You Get in the Workshop September 11, 2023
Exactly the boost you need to get your HACCP-system to a Higher Level!
Questionnaire: What is your challenge with HACCP?
1. Preparation video to watch before the workshop HACCP - Duration video ± 49 minutes
Zoom meeting Workshop September 11, 2023 from 3 pm - 5.30 pm CET / 6 am PST / 9 pm EST (English)
2. Defining the Four Important Teams in relation to HACCP - Replay video workshop available after workshop
2b. DOWNLOAD: Overview of HACCP related teams
3. Selecting the right people for each of the four teams - Replay video workshop available after workshop
3b. DOWNLOAD: Selection tool for team members of the HACCP teams
4. Performing a raw material risk assessment - Replay video workshop available after workshop
4b. DOWNLOAD: Raw material risk assessment file (including the 5 main HARPC topics and food fraud)
5. Performing risk assessment in relation to project changes - Replay video workshop available after workshop
5b. DOWNLOAD: Checklist for risks related projects
6. Running production related HACCP team - Replay video workshop available after workshop
6b. DOWNLOAD: Complete HACCP set of documents: risk table + decision tree + template for CCP's
7. Performing the annual review by the Food Safety Management team, including feedback to the three HACCP teams - Replay video workshop available after workshop
7b. DOWNLOAD: Annual review template
8. Stakeholder Management - Replay video workshop available after workshop
9. How to get everyone moving towards an effective Risk Analysis system - Replay video workshop available after workshop
10. What is next - Replay video workshop available after workshop
Bonus: 3 times 30 minutes Coaching Session When You Need It!
Evaluation Of This Workshop
About this Live, Online Workshop
- 20 lessons
Our courses and workshops have been followed by:
Kitty has personally experienced that some managers like to keep their employees “small” and do not want to invest in knowledge or help in overcoming hurdles. All too often, these managers cause their employees to become stressed. As an interim QA manager, Kitty has regularly been able to guide “damaged” teams to work confidently on food safety again, to believe in their capabilities and to stand up for themselves. Kitty enjoys guiding quality professionals and watching them grow as a person and as a balanced and experienced quality professional.
Please connect with Kitty on LinkedIn by clicking here
Senior Instructor and Coachkittya@foodsafety-experts.com
Especialista en Aseguramiento de Calidad y Seguridad Alimentaria para industrias alimenticias y agro-industrias capacitado para brindar soluciones prácticas basadas en los más actualizados estándares de Seguridad Alimentaria.
Experiencia personal lograda durante 13 años de trabajo en compañías internacionales productoras de alimentos en Europa y Latinoamérica y más de 12 años trabajando para empresas internacionales de Auditoría y Consultoría en Gerenciamiento y Evaluación de Riesgos. Más de 400 días como auditor líder en empresas productoras de alimentos. Experiencia en desarrollo de co-fabricantes y capacitaciones en temas relacionados con Seguridad Alimentaria.
Conéctese con Luis en LinkedIn by clicking here
Instructor y entrenador (Español)firstname.lastname@example.org